Recently, I finished up a website redesign project for Charleston Uplighting, an up-and-coming small business in Charleston, SC that adds mood enhancing lighting to their client’s special events.
I completely rebuilt the website working closely with Tonia and Rob on creating the specific look and feel they were looking for. With the incorporation of a dynamic slider, vivid colors to accentuate their lighting and classy fonts I was able to create a website they were thrilled with.
They needed my help in the following areas:
- Re-design their current website to make it more appealing and showcase their work
- Design a logo to reflect their fresh and professional image
- Make their website easier to navigate and add social networks for sharing content
- Install sliders and a visually appealing them to convey their work to potential clients
- Integrate various plugins to improve site functionality
Below is the original website:
This site design properly showcases Rob & Tonia’s lighting, and they are thrilled with the finished design!
Their finished website:
- If you, or someone you know, needs a new website or help with their existing website please recommend me! I’m never too busy for a new client. Thanks for stopping by. – Brad